Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Breaking Up is Hard to Do...

I think its time to break it off with my hairstylist.
I believe this may be harder than a boyfriend/girlfriend break-up!
Why is it so hard to find a hairstylist that actually listens to your wants & wishes?
Why, Why, Why?


I have been going to this particular hairstylist for a couple of years now & you would think after a few visits that she would comprehend what it is that I desire.
I have been over the top specific with what I want done to my hair.  I have even brought photos to help her see my vision as well as use hand gestures to be descriptive.
At my recent & probably my last visit, I once again, made it perfectly clear what I wished for. 
I also made it a point to tell her, once again, that I didn't want another "typical mommy haircut".
I do not want to look all frumpy-dumpy!
I am still a fairly young mommy & want to keep my sassy persona in tact!

I know you know exactly what I am talking about on this matter.

I am completely over going to the mirror & saying to myself, "What the ?!$%? did she do to my head??"

So, what do I do? 

Do I tactfully let her know my disappointment & give it another try?

Or do I quietly step away & find another hairstylist?
With the searching out for another hairstylist means going through the "first date" chaos again.
Ughhhhhhhhhhh!

Have any of you Ladies gone through this sad & frustrating ordeal?
And if so, how did you handle the situation?

And, most importantly, how am I going to fix this messy mop of a disaster on my HEAD?!!?

I want my SASS-A-FRASS back!

Ho-hum...

Oh, on a much brighter note, don't forget to head over to LadybirdLn and join the Pillow Fight-For a Cause

Happy Tuesday!!
~Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment