Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed






  It's 3am & I am bright eyed and bushy tailed.  Oh yippee doodles!  I have actually been wide awake since 1am  (what the heck!!!).  I think  getting 4 uninterrupted hours of sleep created more damage than good. Therefore, I have decided since sleep wasn't happening for me, that I would finally post something on this very neglected blog.

The past couple of weeks have been filled with oh so much fun. 
Let's see...

Baby M has been sick since last Wednesday with an ear infection that will not let up.  Her temperature has been sky rocketing & scaring me.  We have visited the doctor's office three times since last Friday and she is now on her second type of antibiotic.  I am hoping, fingers crossed, that this antibiotic actually works this time!
I loathe my wee ones taking a bunch of stuff that really isn't all that wonderful for their little bodies.

My Little Man N was sent home from school Tuesday morning because he barfed all over his classroom & himself. 
I bet the school janitor just loved getting that call from the teacher.
"Clean up in Grade 2.  8 year old has barfed all over the carpet."

Needless to say, not a whole lot of much needed time for me & my creative outlet.
I, however, did manage to accomplish a few simple things.

Some of my pics were taken during the evening, so I apologize for the blah-ness.



An Easter wreath for my front door.




I made this with cupcake liners, tissue paper, foam eggs & a foam wreath.
So simple. 
My 4 year old,  another lover of all things artsy-crafty, helped with this.
She had so much fun squishing the cupcake liners.




An Easter banner...




Little Bunny Foo Foo's strung with some plastic eggs.



A lamb created by using Sweet Little L's handprint.  I got the idea here on Crafts by Amanda. 
I now need to get Little Man N's and Baby M's handprint. 


Oh my gosh these pics are terrible!  Yikes!  I promise to take better ones during the day.

Now, a small intermission of all things crafty for cute girlie pics.
Cute Baby M...



A very cute 4 year old looking like something straight out of the 80's...







                          More sewing....

A headband with a felt flower made for Baby M to go with her Easter outfit...




And, finally, a handbag & coin purse set that I will be adding to my Etsy store...



I need to add some final touches to the handbag set.  Such as a detachable fabric flower.  I also want to add a wallet, key fob and, possibly, a cell phone pouch to make it a complete set. 

As I am trying to blog away, both my girls are up & that ends any and all fun in the bloggy world.

Happy Thursday!

~Amy


I will be linking up to some fab parties.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I only wish I could get that much done, and I have one baby! Everything is so cute, and those girls of yours.... oh my. PRECIOUS. Baby M is right around my Emma's age. Too cute!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I had to laugh when you said that Emma's leg warmers are the same knee socks you are wearing. Tar-jay? :)

    I'm your newest follower and hope you will pop back to follow me, as well! Also, I am hosting a new linky party each weekend called So Sweet Sundays--your adorable crafts would be perfect to share with everyone!

    morrowsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well . . . insomnia looks good on you! Cute pictures and girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute wreath and even more adorable girls! Thanks so much for linking up to my Catch a Glimpse party! Hope you get more sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Beautiful angels too! Get some SLEEP!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete