Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Wee-ist is 11 months old

My wee-ist, Baby M, is already 11months old.  How did the time pass so quickly?
Total craziness!

Because she, as well as my other two wee ones, have been feeling funky, the photos that I took of her are not so "happy & fun".
She really wanted no part of it.  She also didn't enjoy sitting on the grass.
She kind of  freaked out about that. 
I could hardly get her to look at me and the camera at all. 
But, here she is, all 11months of her.
So round and beautiful with a big personality.














My computer has been behaving wonky, hence, the reason for the lack of posting.
I'm not sure if it's the wi-fi thing or Blogger or my computer getting ready to blow up. I am thinking a combination of everything is happening with this darn thing.
So incredibly irritating.
I am hoping to have it repaired this week so that I am able to post a tutorial without it taking me all day to upload a single pic.
Is it just me, or does it seem to take forever to upload a simple photo while using Blogger?

My 4-year old is screaming for me which means my blogging time is officially over.  With her screaming she has disrupted the baby's napping.
Grrrrrrrr....

Happy Thursday!

~Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment