Monday, July 11, 2011

I Love Wikia!





Remember this?




A long while ago I heard about a web community called Wikia.

  "Wikia is a collaborative publishing platform that enables communities to discover, create and share content on any topic in any language."

"Wikia sites are written by community members that are passionate about subjects ranging from video games, TV shows and movies to food, fashion, and environmental sustainability."




And....

I WON!!!!
I was so shocked when I got an email from Wikia telling me so!
Me...
 A WINNER!
GET OUT!!


I received my "Winner's Circle Loot" in the mail today.






{Squeal}

Look what was inside this wonderful red, white & blue box...




Three beautiful hardcover books
titled Paper + Craft by Monhee & Truman Cho,
Silhoutte Art by Vana Chupp,
and
Sublime Stitching by Jenny Hart

as well as three bottles of Extreme Glitter Acrylic Paint from Plaid
and
Shimmer Fabric Paint from Tulip.

Woot!  Woot!

{More Squealing}


I'm feeling all giddy!

I was so pumped up & excited that I ran an extra mile tonight in hopes to contain my excitement a bit.

Running extra didn't help...
it just made me sore
&
I'm still giddy.

Yippee doodles!

Thank you Christina for the lovely package!

Happy Monday!!

~Amy



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! How fun to receive a surprise in the mail especially when it is filled with craft inspiration! Love the re-purposed window windowpane. So clever!

    ReplyDelete