Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthday Wishes for Mom

 (This post was suppose to be done on Monday and yes, I am a tad bit of a slacker, but my house has been occupied by three sick wee ones. Oh, and I did make an actual phone call.  Now if I could just get her gift made.)

Happy Birthday, Mom! 

Many, many birthday wishes to an amazing mother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend and the bestest, greatest, most incredible Grummie there ever was!  You really are the best.  May your birthday make you feel as beautiful and special as you are and hoping happy dreams and magical moments surround you on your special day.  The wee ones and I are sending you many pocketful of kisses!

Love you Mom (aka Dah-lene...oops Darlene) 

1 comment:

  1. That was go nice!! Thanks for sharing the three wee ones with me.

    ReplyDelete