Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Through the Eyes of a 4-Year Old

                 Sweet Little L is obsessed with my camera.  If my back is turned for just a moment & the camera is in her reach, that camera will disappear.  Although it drives me a tad bit bonkers, I have to give her credit for her stealth-like snatching.  On Valentine's Day, while I am in the laundry room, I hear Sweet Little L puttering about, opening and closing doors, giggling and tee heeing and repeating Baby M's name over and over and over again.  And I think to myself, "She is up to no good."  I head upstairs and there is Sweet Little L with the biggest mischievous grin on her face and she says to me, "I have been taking pictures, Mommy."  How proud she is of herself.
           I find the camera and take a look.  The photos she has taken are pretty darn good!  I tell her this & she just giggles.  She  really is the cutest and sweetest thing.
           So without further ado, I offer you Sweet Little L's debut as    
                                    the "Photographer in the Making". 
                                           
 **I must warn you, if you are a wee bit squeamish, you may want to turn away.  Little L has been getting over a nasty cold and she has a few very  close-up self portraits (and I'm talking really close up). * *
       Also, lots of photos of Baby Sister M.




Happy Baby M


  
    


Happy Baby M...at the moment

Still happy
















A slightly irritated Baby M

Baby M no longer amused
                                                                                       

Some self-portraits




ewwww...get a tissue, Sweet Little L...geez

   




The "Eye-clopse"
















Photographing  some Valentine's Day loot & decor



Close up shot of Big Brother's pillowcase that I made

The two surviving balloons after the late night cat attack
This is an outdoor shot.  If you look very closely, in the trees you will
see an orange speck.  That would be our kitten Hammi clinging for his life in the tree. 
Little L found this to be very humorous.  No worries. All is well with Hammi.  A little price he had to pay for chasing squirrels. 

She had taken many more, but I won't torture you with them.
Overall, I think she did a beautiful job and has quite the eye.
Nice work Little L.

I have been working on a little something for my sneaky 4-year old that I can't wait to share with you all!
I hope to have it finished and posted tomorrow.
Until then...






2 comments:

  1. I was waiting for pictures of you in your puddle boots or in other odd modes!! She is very good at the camera. That is 2nd to her making cell phone calls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she really does have a steady arm! Very impressive for a 4 year old!!!

    I wanted to thank you for joining in for Where in the World are you Wednesday, I am now following your blog! We have family up in Maine, so we have spent quite a bit of time there ;)

    ReplyDelete