Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mischievious Madness


You may ask, "How could this precious, angel of a face do something so wildly mischievous?"

Just look at her...
Big chubby cheeks that you just want to kiss & squeeze,
eyes the size of saucers,
dimples galore,
and the cutest little smirk that's simply hard to resist.




Pretty darling, right?

Ha!

During Sweet Baby M's nap, she made a stinky in her diaper.
No big whoop...happens all the time with wee ones.

However,
Baby M decided she didn't want her diaper on any longer.
She easily disposed of the diaper & emptied the contents.
She then proceeded to finger paint all over her crib rails & nearby walls.



I mean, really, how could anyone resist the temptation of finger painting with poo, right?!

Ohhhhhhhh, it gets better.

 The finger painting with her own poo just wasn't enough with this darling, angelic wee one.

OH NO!

She wanted to "one up" on all those other babies who have experimented with poo finger painting!

She decided to have herself a little SNACK!!



Seriously!  I couldn't believe my eyes!

Needless to say, I was a tad bit mortified.
However, as sick as this may sound to some, I found it quite comical.

Especially seeing how she realized that snacking on the contents of her diaper really wasn't something so fantastic.
In fact, if she were able to talk she would have probably told me it was disgusting!

I am going to savor this moment & know during her teenage angst years, I will have some kind of leverage with this tale.
A bit of blackmail, if you will.

And I won't be afraid to use it!

Muahha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!











Happy Tuesday!

~Amy







No comments:

Post a Comment